News and notes from around the interweb:
- TSA: (T)hong (S)tealing (A)dministration? Of course, stealing ladies underwear from checked bags is one thing. Don’t wave them around like a prize.
- The first passenger to fly in Etihad’s ‘Residence’ onboard their A380 has written a trip report. (HT: Lucky)
- Court rules TripAdvisor doesn’t have to turn over the name of a reviewer to a hotel that they reviewed. The hotel wanted to sue over the bad review, but the property is in a stay with a strong media shield law that was determined to apply. (HT: Alan H.)
- Qantas customer who has taken 1000 flights, takes a charter to Antarctica and offers frequent flyer tips.
- Is Cyprus Airways on the verge of shutting down?
- Play Lufthansa’s Virtual Pilot Game
- The Korean Air ‘nut rage’ executive has actually now been arrested (HT: Alan H.)