News notes from around the interweb:
- U.S. Customs has seized 150 pounds of black market bologna
- $22 class action settlement if you booked a hotel on the Wyndham website and paid a resort fee.
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court unanimously upholds workers comp award to legacy US Airways flight attendant who injured herself getting onto the Philadelphia airport shuttle bus returning to an employee parking lot after her shift. The airline contended it’s not their premises and they don’t tell employees where to park.
- Abu Dhabi airport’s new midfield concourse will have a 36,000 square foot pay-in lounge hopefully Priority Pass accessible.
- When you tip an Uber driver in New York, you’re tipping the government too
- This couple accidentally bid too much for an upgrade and didn’t realize it until the bill came.
- Best Western Rewards no-notice devaluation