News and notes from around the interweb:
- Conrad and Waldorf=Astoria property bonuses posting — even when you’re staying on points. Be sure to have something charged to your room folio while you’re there.
- One of the coolest things you didn’t know about Silvercar’s technology. I do much like Silvercar but I don’t think the typical rental experience is quite as bad as they say especially if you follow basic tips.
- Are mileage runs for top tier status still worth it? Help someone decide.
- Ben’s Chili Bowl will finally have its delayed opening at National airport on Wednesday. It’s located outside of security in the main terminal. I’m not personally a fan, but it’s a famous DC spot. Of course, the last thing I want my seat opponent eating prior to boarding is Ben’s Chili Bowl.
- The 17-year old actress who plays Arya Stark has gone seriously medieval on British Airways over not being allowed into their business class club lounge. She has to be 18 or with an adult to enter the lounge on a paid business class ticket because they have self-service liquor.