News notes from around the interweb:
- I recently recorded with the Rewards Canada podcast.
This is our annual outlook and trends episode for the upcoming year. Gary, Patrick and Jeff discuss the marriage of Air Canada and Aeroplan, the future of coalition programs in Canada, the U.S. and international programs for Canadians to look out for and what we should expect for the Canadian credit card market!
- Why JetBlue is cutting Long Beach
- 200 free Japan Airlines miles for joining Okura Nikko Hotels One Harmony Program
- Does the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator release including support for a multi-crew cockpit?
- Iranian student deported despite a judge’s order to stop it while people protested at the airport.
- Record TSA gun seizures are no big deal
- Spirit Airlines makes money with a negative brand image, how come? (And why can’t American Airlines successfully replicate this, no matter how hard they try…?)