News notes from around the interweb:
- From Tampa airport’s Instagram
- Can hotels break even at just 1/3rd occupancy?
- Oops, there goes the fire suppressing foam…
This ain’t good. pic.twitter.com/8FLbSa1kTP
— Nasty Canasta (@nasty_canasta) May 15, 2020
- Las Vegas airport PPE vending machines.
- NSFW: British Airways Cabin Crew Reveal What They Think About Management in Airplane Graffiti
- BB&T and SunTrust merged and they renamed themselves ‘Truist’. It cost them $125 million to change names yet they expect us to believe they’ll be good stewards of our money..?
The bank said in a court filing Friday that it spent $7 million to create the name and branding, $4 million to have the name approved by shareholders and regulators, $40 million to change operating systems so the bank could use the name on the merger date in December and $75 million in marketing expenses and “community support.”
- American Fedex pilot gets four weeks in a Singapore jail for violating a quarantine order.