News and notes from around the interweb:
- How do you keep track of all your credit card accounts?
- Lufthansa makes all business class fares upgradeable to first
- Qatar Airways frequent flyer program signup bonus join with promo code AUS2018 by March 31 and earn 10,000 bonus miles for first flight in a premium cabin by May 31 or 5000 miles in coach. Earn 100 elite qualifying points by May 31 for silver status or 200 qualifying points for Gold.
Qatar Airways First Class Check-in, Doha
- It looks like American has backed off ordering the A330neo in favor of more 787s
- British Airways increases elite guest access to its lounges permitted Gold elites and above to bring “up to five additional guests” between March 26 and April 15. This also extends to use of the First Wing at Heathrow.
Outside Deck of Galleries First Lounge, London Heathrow
- Hilton hotel that doesn’t accept the Hilton credit card
- LifeMiles is changing economy redemption prices for travel on Avianca and the changes aren’t bad.