Update: Now bookable here.
Last year, when relatively few people were going out, Capital One offered to send cardmembers Michelin-starred dinners. Then over the summer they offered a series of Michelin restaurant experiences worth flying to in San Francisco, Brooklyn, and Northern Virginia.
For the winter they’re back with another three Michelin restaurant experiences as part of their “Capital One x MICHELIN Guide Destination Dinner Series.” They’ll be in the same broad geographic areas: Washington, DC., New York City and San Francisco. (There are other Michelin-rated cities…)
- Destination: Europe in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, December 2 and Friday, December 3
- Hosted at Chef Ryan Ratino’s Bresca, this dinner will take guests on a culinary European adventure, teaming up Chef Ratino, Chef Danny Lledó of DC’s Xiquet and Chef Suzette Gresham of San Francisco’s Acquerello.
- Destination: Asia in New York City on Thursday, January 27 and Friday, January 28
- Destination: Latin America in San Francisco on Thursday, February 3, Friday, February 4 and Saturday, February 5
- Hosted at Chef Val Cantu’s Californios, this dinner will be inspired by some of Latin America’s most celebrated culinary destinations, all created by Chef Cantu, Chef Jordan Rosas of Barndiva and Chef Juan Manuel Barrientos of DC’s Elcielo.
Each event will have two local Michelin-starred chefs a guest chef from another city who will collaborate on a menu themed to the destination. Tickets are $450 per person inclusive of tax and gratuity (over the summer it was $500) and go on sale Tuesday, November 23 (the booking link will become available at that time). That’s not cheap but it’s not bad at all for what you get for those who value it. The meal and beverage pairing along with a special guest are included.
All Capital One credit and debit card customers will be eligible to dash for one of these tickets next week.
Any idea where we can find the links on the 23rd? This sounds amazing
@BK – I plan to update this post