I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Capital One now offers virtual account numbers.
- It’s surprisingly tough to decline a cocktail napkin on a plane
- Australia Long-Haul Low-Cost and Lessons for North Atlantic
Copyright william87 / 123RF Stock Photo
- Air France’s low-ish cost carrier Joon is going to offer VR goggles in the premium cabin because millennials.
- How airlines compete and how they’re regulated. I was a guest on Monday’s Cato Institute daily podcast.
- Former Spirit Airlines CEO Ben Baldanza has opinions on tax reform and health care reform. Former American Airlines CEO Bob Crandall has opinions on the Census.
- A former Executive Director of Air India may have stolen a painting from the airline and tried to sell it
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® Earn 65,000 AAdvantage miles.