The next Frequent Traveler University event is now a reality!
It will be held in Seattle, starting the evening of Friday April 25th and running through the afternoon of Sunday, April 27th.
- Tickets are on sale
- Hotel is available for booking
- Here’s where to discuss the event with fellow attendees
I’ll be sharing the rest of the speakers and schedule in the weeks and months to come.
April’s event outside Washington, DC was the largest gathering of frequent flyers in history, with well over 600 people in attendance. It sold out months in advance. That actually seemed too big, and the September event in Tampa felt more ‘right’ — better able to get to know people, build relationships, share tips with other attendees — at just over 400.
- USA Today’s Ben Mutzabaugh, Seth Miller of Wandering Aramean, Chris Lopinto of Expert Flyer, and Alexi Vereschaga from Award Wallet
- Mommy Points and Pizza in Motion offering an introductory session on miles and points
So the Seattle event — since our goal is about quality of interaction, learning, and relationship-building — will be capped at 400 attendees.
I’m looking forward to being back on the West Coast, and to bringing Frequent Traveler University to a new city!
Here are some recaps of past events:
- Million Mile Secrets on Rapid Travel Chai‘s April presentation
- Slides from that presentation along with those from the talk’s Q&A on North Korea travel.
- Lucky on the cruel practical joke he played on everyone at the start of that conference.
- Points Summary has lots of photos.
- Mommy Points offers her 10 lessons from FTU.
- Slides from The Points Guy‘s Delta tips and tricks
As Hack My Trip wrote, “Frequent Traveler University is where you want to be if you’re a fanatic about miles and points!”