On Tuesday I announced a giveaway offer of a bunch of cool stuff from National Car Rental. You still have a day to enter.
And since I don’t take anything myself when I do those, I have two of National’s “Summer On-The-Go” Prize Packs:
- Package one: Apple iPod Touch, $250 AMEX Gift Card, National-branded swag
- Package two: Apple iPod Touch, $50 iTunes Gift Card, National-branded swag
I’ve gotten a couple of questions about what the National-branded swag is.
- National Golf Umbrella
- National Ultimate Privacy Luggage Tag
- National 14oz Striped Coffee Tumbler
Since I’m not getting these for myself, I don’t know more than that! But they’re a nice add-on to the iPod Touches and gift cards.
Remember, to enter:
- Take a picture of yourself adding leisure to a business trip or business meeting. For instance, renting a car and getting out of the city you’re visiting or doing meetings in a scenic location, or extending a business trip to add time to explore a new city.
- Follow @garyleff on Twitter and tweet the photo, mentioning @garyleff and #SummerOnTheGo. Do this no later than Friday, May 24 at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific.
- I will draw the winners at random early next week from those that meet these guidelines and direct message the winner for an email address so we can get the prize out.
I’ve gotten some really creative entries so far, but there aren’t that many entries, taking a photo and tweeting it is more work than commenting on a blog it seems!
I assume the picture direct have to have me in it does it?