News and notes from around the interweb:
- You should freeze your child’s credit report. Ron Leiber at the New York Times points out it’s free, and we usually forget to monitor their accounts. I don’t freeze mine, it’s too much of a pain considering how often I request credit, but I monitor it often. There’s little downside to freezing reports for a child.
- Movie plot devices the TSA is looking for even when they admit there are no known plans to use these crazy devices.
- Delta flight attendant loses engagement ring at airport days after Christmas Eve proposal there are over 300 rings at Denver airport’s lost and found!
— FOX31 Denver KDVR (@KDVR) December 29, 2018
- The worst things flight attendants have seen
- Christmas Eve fight at the Ritz-Carlton Aruba. (HT: TravelZork) Reportedly this broke out after a guest referred to loud Northeasterners as ‘Massholes’. That is, of course, who stays at a massively overpriced Ritz-Carlton in the Caribbean over the holidays.