New and notes from around the interweb:
- Senator Lindsey Graham walked through his Face the Nation talking points with Jared Kushner while waiting for one of JetBlue’s two daily Washington National – Charleston, South Carlonia Embraer E-190 flights to push back.
- United has started selling premium economy as a separate cabin for transcon flights starting October 2 on Boeing 787-10 aircraft. Elites who had selected these seats free are being moved, often to economy middle seats, so check your seat assignments.
We don’t yet know whether or to what extent there will be a differentiated premium economy service on these flights or how upgrades will be handled.
- This potentially dangerous electrical situation was reportedly videotaped at a Staybridge Suites in Austin.
- Tray table in Virgin Atlantic’s new business class seat is a problem
- DIY seat back entertainment from @ajsergent)
- After summer tailspin, Sun Country redesigns its customer service
Copyright: tupungato / 123RF Stock Photo