News and notes from around the interweb:
- Laid off flight attendants find new careers selling insurance (HT: Tommy L.) Don’t most pilots sell insurance on the side already, too?
- A review of quarantining on arrival in Thailand, along with the obligatory threat from the hotel for the guest leaving a negative review. (HT: David H.) Here’s the review I posted of the food from a two week hotel quarantine in Bangkok.
- American Airlines will fly its premium-heavy Airbus A321T New York JFK – Orange County. There has to be a very specific corporate deal here to help this make any sense.
Airbus A321T Lie Flat First Class, Each Row Has Just Two Seats
- Wife of pilot killed on 9/11 ‘appalled’ by cockpit security issues 20 years after hijacking
- Aer Lingus, owned by British Airways parent IAG, is expected to get a government bailout