News and notes from around the interweb:
- GroundLink is shutting down August 31. They’re selling your account to Dav El | BostonCoach, including your username and password, payment information, and any future scheduled rides. You can opt out,
If you do not wish to have your GroundLink account information transferred to Dav El | BostonCoach please email email@example.com on or before August 24th 2020. Make sure you include ACCOUNT DATA TRANSFER in the subject line.
- Not all flight attendants are enamored with their union boss, Sara Nelson and have even come to peace with being furloughed in October rather than in April 2021.
- Qantas 12 hour scenic flights to Antarctica
- Air travel is down 75% and gun seizures are up 300% this doesn’t mean, as One Mile at a Time suggests that more people are trying to board with guns. Instead it’s equally likely that with less throughput at security checkpoints, TSA screeners are more likely to find guns going through x-ray. Remember in the government’s own tests TSA has failed to detect 90% or more of the dangerous items brought through screening.
- Amtrak double points on train travel through October 31 registration required.