News and notes from around the interweb:
- The long-awaited and only just-opened LAX Centurion lounge has closed until “later this year” for building repairs.
- United brings back fresh fruit to breakfast flights
- The Military’s ‘Garbage Disposal’ Jets Are Ruining One of America’s Quietest Parks
- Wells Fargo will launch a 2% cash back no annual fee card on July 1, with a $200 initial bonus offer after $1000 spend within 3 months.
- American Airlines asks corporate employees to volunteer at DFW airport this summer.
— ˜”*° JonNYC °*”˜ (@xJonNYC) June 7, 2021
- Crazy requests people make to Amex Centurion concierges
- Plaza Premium partners with DragonPass to create 1,500+ lounge network by 2025.