News and notes from around the interweb:
- Air Force developing supersonic plane, could become a future Air Force One
- Qantas CEO says they need change fees to retain customer segmentation
- TSA tries out another (illegal) biometric “ID verification” system and by the way ‘touchless’ means touchless for the TSA not for you.
- Israeli flight attendant says “shalom” to UAE, bye to airline
- What to do with pre-pandemic Southwest Airlines travel credits that will be expiring.
- What data tells us about air travel in California right now
- Travel booking site took PPP loan, didn’t rehire employees people haven’t been successful obtaining refunds either. (HT: @KerrPoints)