News and notes from around the interweb:
- Hotel rooms get plenty dirty these days at properties which don’t provide housekeeping service during stays. However I can’t imagine any get quite this dirty. Someone apparently had a birthday party in a room at the Peninsula, Hong Kong. They even sprang for a Harbour View room. I hope there was plenty of credit available on the card they provided at check-in:
- White Castle now has a loyalty program
- JetSuiteX is getting kicked out of the Orange County airport and wants customers to rally and push back.
- As the FAA finalizes the 737 MAX’s return, is Boeing’s jet now safe?
- Hyatt has an Alilia property that’s actually a boat.
- Since most Australians aren’t even permitted to leave their country (and some, their state):
Travel agents deals. pic.twitter.com/yA53qzFKm0
— You Had One Job! (@_youhadonejob1) September 13, 2020