News and notes from around the interweb:
- You go to all this effort – and only wear a medical mask?
This guy was on my flight last night. Seemed like other passengers and the crew admired his protective equipment… pic.twitter.com/PVYxvx5Bzx
— WTC (@wtcgroup) October 19, 2020
- Aeroflot crewmembers smuggled more than $50 million in stolen iPads and iPhones into Russia
- Hertz ends the ability to earn miles or convert points to miles both of those things cost money. But Hertz hasn’t been the ‘business travel’ car rental agency since George Clooney in Up In The Air. So much for being a member of SkyTeam.
- New York JFK AirTrain station toilets vying for ‘America’s Best Restroom’
- A woman set fire to her own hotel room on Sunday.
- American Airlines ‘Covid testing in advance’ partnership did not go well for this passenger traveling to Costa Rica. They didn’t process the test on time, and American’s airport tests aren’t accepted for entry into the country. No customer service phone number is a problem, too.