News and notes from around the interweb:
- “Passengers who tip [Uber drivers] only give an average of five and a half percent, while many don’t leave a tip at all.”
- The Qantas-Singapore Airlines merger that almost happened
- Quito travel notes homicides are way down, now’s the time to go!
- “With Caesars Entertainment’s Buffet of Buffets pass, you pay one price and get access to up to five buffets in Las Vegas for a 24-hour period.” (HT: Marginal Revolution) That’s one way to lock you into staying on property.
- The newly completed roof over the main terminal of Beijing’s new airport:
- Wait, what?