News and notes from around the interweb:
- The 747 supertanker is ceasing operations
- Chicago is in the process of selecting a slot machine partner for O’Hare and Midway airports (HT: Rene’s Points)
Reno Airport Slot Machines
- President Biden headlines Amtrak’s 50th anniversary livestream Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. Eastern (and no, before the pandemic they weren’t even close to profitable and Guest Rewards is shady as all get out).
- Brex raises $425 milion at a $7.4 billion valuation
- Qantas opposed government subsidies for airlines, until Virgin Australia was pushed into bankruptcy. Then they changed their tune. And no strings were attached to their state aid. (FT)