News and notes from around the interweb:
- All the private planes that flew to Augusta Regional Airport for the Masters. (HT: Jonathan W)
A look at all the private planes parked in Augusta for The Masters 👀🛬 pic.twitter.com/kOLnOlyuUS
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) April 8, 2022
- Why do so many airport runways cross the U.S.-Canada border?
- 25% – 40% bonus converting Shangri-La Circle points to airline miles (HT: Frequent Flyer Bonuses)
- British Airways Crew Banned From All-Inclusive Hotel After Drunk Newbie Flight Attendant Found Collapsed On Beach
- The man who bought a cruise ship on Craigslist
- 7 foot tall robot at Dallas Love Field is watching for unmasked travelers
- Utah’s lieutenant governor is not happy with Delta
Hey @Delta, please get your act together and address your personnel problems. Your pilots just walked off a plane from JFK-SLC, stranding my friend who needs to get home ASAP to treat a life-threatening medical condition she discovered she has while on vacation this week. 🙏🏼
— Deidre Henderson 🇺🇦 (@DeidreHenderson) April 8, 2022
“a life-threatening medical condition she discovered she has while on vacation this week”
Don’t be so emotional, Deidre! The clap is only life-threatening if left untreated.
Because there are no medical professionals outside of Utah, and it’s Delta’s responsibility to be everyone’s life flight Politicians are as transparent as any other complainer using hyperbole.
Friend needed to find an in network doctor?
Why are you using a picture on the gravestones in Savannah runway 10?
And what people don’t realize is that while AGS is the main airport for Augusta, there is also Daniel Field for smaller general aviation aircraft. I have no doubt that there are a boatload of aircraft parked there as well!
I knew about the Cash & Carry policy and how the planes had to be dragged across the border, but did not realize it was at airfields that crossed the border and those airfields are still there. Neat bit of history.