News and notes from around the interweb:
- Tricks to save money at Amazon.com
- United Airines cockpit door access information made public
- “Boeing mechanics caused $4 million of damage and could have sparked a mid-flight fire while repairing one of the planes in the Air Force One fleet”
- Is the new LAX Private VIP terminal an egalitarian advance?
It cost taxpayers nothing and would generate $34m for LAX over the next nine years, he said. Plus it would make his clients likelier to use commercial flights rather than charter private jets. “It’s all about the airport, about predictability. When you charter you can buy your way out of the line.”
So Private Suite was an egalitarian advance? De Becker nodded. “It’s a voluntary tax on the wealthy.”
- There’s a Hello Kitty Visa and it offers rewards
- A woman gave birth on Emirates flight EK75 from Dubai to Paris on Friday. The plane diverted to Cyrpus:
They say great things come in small sizes. Well we received a sweet surprise today at #Larnaka #Airport. A baby delivered with an #A380! pic.twitter.com/5LJEqq4qQd
— Cyprus Airports (@CyprusAeropolis) May 12, 2017
Isnt it risky for a pregnant women to fly?