News and notes from around the interweb:
- United Airlines expected to announce an order for at least 200 planes on Tuesday when they’re holding an investor day.
- Two United flight attendants reported colleagues for safety issues. The union appointed investigators apparently went after them. United is investigating the investigators, and the union has gone to court.
- New McDonalds rewards program coming July 8
- The story of United Airlines 173, the crash that launched crew resource management
- Boise airport is about to become a ‘medium hub’ which doesn’t mean what you think it means. In FAA parlance their traffic levels will mean fewer regulatory exemptions.
- Looks like the former Belmond property Keswick Hall (Charlottesville, Virginia) has become part of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, and is integrating into the Hyatt partnership. (HT: James)