News notes from around the interweb:
- Airspace lounge at the Cleveland airport is closing and is expected to be replaced this summer by a lounge that will accept Priority Pass
- AirAsia’s CEO is taking a two month leave amidst Airbus bribery revelations
- It snowed at Disneyland Paris and the photos are pretty cool.
- Bottom-feeder Ryanair has made an offer for Boeing 737 MAXs and it must be super low because CEO Michael O’Leary says he doesn’t think “new management is in a position” to drive forward on the offer they’ve made.
You’d think Boeing would announce a deal that was far off from becoming real like they did last summer with British Airways.
- From a World War II battleship:
— Fly Paine Field (@FlyPaineField) February 3, 2020
- Another on board wedding proposal.
Things you don't see every flight: Someone channeling their inner @AdamSandler, recreating the onboard proposal scene from The Wedding Singer.
— United Airlines (@united) February 3, 2020
- Who will be the next leader of the American Airlines light attendants union? There’s a runoff election. Here’s the APFA Presidential Debate: