News notes from around the interweb:
- Qatar Airways QSuites award availability wide open in January/February 2021 American AAdvantage charges 70,000 miles to Doha or beyond to India, the Maldives, etc. For 75,000 you can connect on to Africa.
- AirAsia’s CEO cleared of bribery allegations in the acquisition of Airbus aircraft.
- Thai Airways extends elite status a year
- Midwest Express has tried to relaunch with a hub in Milwaukee but the current plan to do that has been scuttled and not even because of coronavirus (HT: Cranky Flier)
Credit: RuthAS, via Wikimedia Commons
- Hilton’s Points Unlimited promotion was supposed to end May 3, but has been extended to May 31. I’m skeptical that promotions will matter by May.