News and notes from around the interweb:
- Hunk of airplane fuselage converted into home office (HT: Paul H.)
- 26 Times Hotels Had Truly Awful Setups That’ll Make Your Blood Boil On Behalf Of Their Customers
- Thousands of Afghan refugees are still living in hotels while they wait for housing
- Woman stabbed her date in a Las Vegas hotel room as revenge for the U.S. killing of an Iranian general.
While in the room, the pair began having sex when Nikoubin put a blindfold on the man, police said. Nikoubin then turned off the lights, and several minutes later, the man “felt a pain on the side of his neck.”
- British Airways increases fuel surcharges on award travel again making their miles worth far less.
- Austin coming up with reasons to make it more convenient to get a taxi at the airport than a rideshare it’s all pretext.
- Etihad offering free chauffeur service for economy passengers traveling out of Dubai
- Borrowing a ski pass in Vail punishable by up to 180 days in jail oh come on. This seems like it should be a civil rather than criminal matter.