I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- The British Airways credit card 10% discount on British Airways tickets has been extended for tickets booked through March 2020.
- Chef Thomas Keller becomes part of Chase Sapphire’s Private Dining Series
- Possible financing plan for India’s Jet Airways with the company’s founder and Etihad infusing another $450 million and banks restructuring $450 million of debt. The founder’s 51% stake would be diluted.
- The more limiting ‘free nights’ initial offer has ended and the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card again has a bonus of 75,000 points after spending $3,000 on purchases in your first three months from account opening. (Cardmembers also receive 1 Free Night Award valued up to 35,000 points every year after account anniversary.) [Offer expired]
Al Wadi Desert Resort
- More pilot drinking in Japan
- Up to 25,000 Avios for subscribing to The Economist
- Post-Brexit Iberia will have to prove they’re a Spanish airline
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® Earn 65,000 AAdvantage miles.