News and notes from around the interweb:
- The first trip report for the new SAS business class. Always good to see real improvements, better uses for Star Alliance miles.
- Scott Mayerowitz reported on the CEO of Starwood’s resignation. He apparently wasn’t happy with his success rate using Suite Night Awards.
- 500 free airberlin miles
- Tricks to get free or discounted insurance for your next car rental (My short piece over at USA Today‘s travel site.)
- I didn’t even realize Delta still flew to Cincinnati.
- Ukraine International Airlines will offer a full refund for ticket purchases if you’re denied a visa.