New and notes from around the interweb:
- Pepsi’s new loyalty program
- Pilot who was removed from cockpit after failing a breathalyzer and then demanded, then refused, a blood test is suing because the blood test took too long to administer.
- Hertz has updated the terms and conditions of its loyalty program. It’s always skeezy when a program sends you an email that they’ve changed their terms but doesn’t tell you what they’ve changed. That’s the sign of a program that doesn’t even want you to know the rules.
- Loyalty executives discuss careers in the industry.
- St. Louis airport privatization spokesperson is out after allegedly faking his identity on a radio call-in program.
- So there’s this.