News and notes from around the interweb:
- Woman confronts creepy guy at the airport who photographed her, and her video was viewed over 5 million times – and liked over one million people.
- Another federal judge ruled the CDC lacks the legal authority for its eviction ban. That’s relevant because the same arguments over CDC authority apply to the federal mask mandate for transportation.
- Family denied boarding on Southwest after autistic child couldn’t wear face mask.
- United’s plan to re-open lounges note that most remain closed yet customers are still paying full price.
- China Airlines pilots linked to Taiwanese Covid-19 outbreak “a pilot and flight attendant who tested positive for the novel Coronavirus had broken self-monitoring rules and visited a bar while potentially infectious.”