News and notes from around the interweb:
- List of the cheapest Delta award flights
- AFL-CIO tweeted a guillotine for Delta’s CEO. They deleted the tweet. However they didn’t much like Delta’s ham-handed approach to convincing employees not to join a union.
- DFW Airport drug-smuggling crew that offered to fly explosives admits guilt
The airline employees said they were willing and able to smuggle anything on board commercial airline flights for money: drugs, weapons and even plastic explosives. But it could have been anything since they agreed not to inspect the packages, federal authorities said.
- ANA’s top 5 domestic routes all involve Tokyo Haneda.
- Etihad says they’re willing to invest in a restructured Jet Airways
- Cleveland airport was victimized by a ransomware attack (HT: Joe Brancatelli)
- So that’s who it was!
— crucker (@crucker) May 10, 2019