News and notes from around the interweb:
- Capital One ditching all consumer overdraft fees
- Amex 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic
- She got Stella Liebecked
Frustrated that I have to make a twitter just to get your attention @united
I ordered a tea on my flight. When the flight attendant handed it to me, it was so hot that I couldn't even hold it and it spilled. It was so hot that it burned through my sweatpants causing this: pic.twitter.com/tjJARl4LXa
— Christina Burnley (@ChristinaLB98) December 1, 2021
- Rep. Pete DeFazio (D-Airlines For America) is retiring
- Cookies, ice cream, hot towels and more. Really good champagne for first class, too (Nicolas Feuillatte Palmes d’Or).
— ˜”*° JonNYC °*”˜ (@xJonNYC) December 1, 2021
- Allegiant Air and Viva Aerobus Propose Unique U.S.-Mexico Low-Cost Alliance
Ouch. Delta is serving $3-$5 wine from brands that don’t even exist in real life in domestic Delta One and domestic first. The white is a blend of chenin blanc and chardonnay from South Africa that it is so cheap it is bought in bulk and produced in France.
Is the tweet about the tea still active? It comes up as “page does not exist”.
Looks like they downgraded the regular first class wine though. Only one ‘unique’ selection vs biz class
@FNT – I haven’t flown DELTA ONE transcon in a while, but saw a facebook galley post from this fall that showed some $30-$50 wines on SFO-JFK transcon – good stuff for an airline