News and notes from around the interweb:
- ANA doubled its fuel surcharged for redemptions still nothing like what BA charges.
- New Tulum airport coming with anticipated December 2023 opening, no longer requiring flights in and out of Cancun over 70 miles away. (HT: Jonathan W)
- A short history of first class seats
>LI>Thanks to a system hack Ritz-Carlton Tahoe employees haven’t been fully paid since December
- What causes ‘ghost flights’ and what can we do about it?
In this week's episode of the ConsEUmer podcast with @wirtzbill:
🇺🇦 The conflict between Russia and Ukraine might impact food security
🦠 COVID-19 green passes get shorter validity around Europe (w/ Fred Roeder)
✈️ What causes ghost-flights? (@garyleff)
— Consumer Choice Center (@ConsumerChoiceC) February 3, 2022
- Incredible Icelandair landing and takeoff.