News notes from around the interweb:
- India is willing to sell of 100% of Air India – with the government absorbing $4.5 billion of the airline’s $8 billion in debt
— ANI (@ANI) July 3, 2017
- Huntsville is bombarding Southwest Airlines on social media trying to get the airline to bring service to the airport.
18 days from today will be the Day of Love- Valentine's Day. All the hearts, all the hugs and all the kisses, but @FlyHSV doesn't want to wait another minute to show @SouthwestAir what you could mean to us… We have so much LUV to give. #HSVWantsSouthwest #NeverGiveUpOnLUV pic.twitter.com/Bn4krH29m4
— HSV (@FlyHSV) January 27, 2020
- 30% off Amtrak book by January 30.
- Why I’m Letting My Child Run Down The Airplane Aisle (Over And Over And Over)
- Ritz-Carlton South Beach re-opens after $90 million renovation.
- American Eagle baggage handler goes bowling with customer luggage. (HT: Jon NYC)