News and notes from around the interweb:
- Capital One tries to shut down a blog for talking about them without authorization.
- The proper way to set your passport on fire.
- A rundown of Heathrow’s new Star Alliance terminal 2 which will open in June
- Jet Airways JetPrivilege is being spun off into a separate company that will be 51% owned by Etihad.
- Wyndham is offering double points on your first 4 stays by March 21. Wyndham Visa cardholders earn an additional 500 points per stay as well.
- Is Gogo inflight internet an unlawful monopoly? The claim strkes me as silly, it’s a substantially contested market, Gogo isn’t even profitable, and I think it’s hard to claim that their substantial investments in inflight internet have somehow harmed the consumer. They’ve materially improved my life. Go, Gogo, and to the litigants in this class — shut up and go away.