News and notes from around the interweb:
- Leave a comment on this linked post for a chance to win rental car status and points towards free rentals.
- Air Marshall arrested.. for doing something the TSA is required to do?
- Delta now calls its VIP service (akin to United’s Global Services and American’s Concierge Key) Delta 360.
- Can the inability of US Airways to properly ticket an award be even worse than United’s? (And how to make absolutely, positively sure United has actually issued your award ticket.)
- IHG Rewards will bring back its rewards flash sale on Monday with designated hotels requiring 50% – 75% fewer points for a reward night.
- TSA acknowledges there is no known active terrorism threat against US airlines or airports from any group inside the U.S.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to
- (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to
- . It’s
- . You can also
- for the latest deals.
Don’t miss out!