New and notes from around the interweb:
- The Wow Air brand was acquired out of bankruptcy for just ~ $400,000 as noted by One Mile at a Tiem who says he “believe[s] this is legitimate, as the company has committed 85 million USD to the relaunch of this airline, and Ballarin is also an established businesswoman.”
My take on the West Virginia heiress-turned-arms dealer that’s resurrecting Wow Air… differs. My confidence level in statements surrounding an $85 million commitment to the enterprise is much lower, as is my definition of ‘established businesswoman’.
Wow Air, Copyright: zhukovsky / 123RF Stock Photo
- Boeing 787 security vulnerability is real but impractical to exploit
- 25% bonus converting hotel points to American AAdvantage miles by October 30
- Irony much? Qantas CEO: Fees and charges from monopoly airports are excessive and damaging the economy
- Delta flight attendant writes special note to deaf passenger
— bostonober (@oberlynn13) July 6, 2019
- Best Western: Stay 2 nights by November 17, get a free night. Registration required
- Oh my.
Bloody mess on my flight to Miami.
Woman in aisle seat has blister on her foot pop.
Blood splatters across aisle, including on the two guys in front of me, one of their books, and the window.
— Andy Slater (@AndySlater) September 18, 2019