News and notes from around the interweb:
- I join the Miles To Go podcast. I actually recorded this at the swimup bar of the Oasis Estate on Richard Branson’s Moskito Island.
- Aeroplan miles will start expiring again September 30, 2022 with 18 months of inactivity. In addition, for bookings made starting January 1, 2022 normal change fee policies will apply.
Smart: they restore expired miles automatically for free with any Air Canada flight taken within 6 months or with co-brand card activation. Someone whose miles have expired faces a really really strong incentive to re-engage the program if they had a large balance.
- Cardless (Marlins, Celtics, Cavaliers cards) is offering current cardholders a spend incentive of 10,000 points after $1000 spend between November 24 – December 31, 2021.
- Woman gives birth a month early – on a plane at the Atlanta airport
- What we know 50 years after the D.B. Cooper skyjacking (HT: Greg M.)
- Bermuda is getting two Primeclass lounges, and Primeclass lounges are usually accessible via Priority Pass.
- CLEAR, joining fee rebated by American Express, for the win…!