I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Frequent Miler argues that the Costco Visa is the best new cash back card.
- WendyPerrin.com: How consumers should play Brexit travel deals. Joe Brancatelli and I comment on airfare sales, hotel points, and paying in dollars versus pounds.
- Amex Centurion lounge giving away 6 months of Amazon Kindle Unlimited
- Last chance: Really easy entry in my giveaway of 2 business class tickets to celebrate Air Serbia’s launch of service to the US!
- For those of you excited about the pending opening of the Park Hyatt St. Kitts (as am I)… watch your language while you’re on the island! 50 Cent was arrested for using unsafe-for-work language during a performance there.
- The Waldorf Astoria New York will close in the spring to turn most of the rooms into condos. This woman lived at the Waldorf for 50 years and owed a million dollars in back rent.