News notes from around the interweb:
- Delta and Gol will no longer be frequent flyer partners come April 1
- I’ve written about United’s hostility towards managers working from home. One United employee with COVID-19 speaks out.
- American Airlines is selling miles as low as 1.6 cents apiece the lowest price they’ve ever offered (not surprising right now). US Airways did sell miles for less, and they need to get the price down further before I’m a buyer.
- Former CEO and CFO of Mozambique’s majority state-owned LAM – Linhas Aéreas de Moçambique airlines have sentence to 14 years in prison for embezzlement.
- Female Japanese wrestler orders Thai food through UberEats from her Orlando hotel room while quarantined. And videotaped the experience. So yeah this is a thing.