News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta’s new domestic first class seat which will debut on the Airbus A321 neo. Seat looks hard to me, not well padded, but offers 37 inch pitch which isn’t great but still an inch better than Delta’s current standard. It lacks USB-C charging. Some will like the privacy ‘wings’.
- Delta consortium and Indigo Partners interested in ITA Airways (‘new Alitalia’)
- Palm Beach hotel manager laundered over $100,000 via Square
- Russian tourists left broke abroad by sanctions and moves for companies to cancel Russia defending Ukraine doesn’t mean going to war with the Russian people who have little influence. And by the way this affects Russians who are themselves fleeing the country and Putin’s rule, as he cracks down on anti-war sentiment.
- Austin is getting a Conrad hotel
- How flight attendants feel about the mask mandate being extended.