News and notes from around the interweb:
- Did you know that Bill Gates owns Four Seasons? His Cascade Investment is taking its stake up to 71.25% by buying 23.75% from Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal for $2.2 billion. (HT: @crucker)
- The most annoying spot in Las Vegas (Forum Shops @ Caesars)
- Unique excuse for not wearing a mask on a plane plus is this what I think it is on an American Airlines flight? (NSFW)
- Video inside Kabul airport post-U.S. departure
- 25% bonus on Marriott and IHG transfers to Aviaca LifeMiles
- The rise of Etihad and since it’s a puff piece, largely ignores the fall.