News and notes from around the interweb:
- Air New Zealand to launch new business class in September 2024: The new seats, and revolutionary economy bunk beds, will debut on flights to New York and Chicago.
- Those pandemic subsidies to Lufthansa were illegal
- Interesting way to use private jets.
I love this story from my friend @dianakander's latest book so much.
Knapheide sells truck beds. They're in Quincy, IL. Been around 175 years.
And they spend most of their marketing budget on 2 private jets.
But the company's executives don't fly on the jets. Clients do.… pic.twitter.com/bmN1krJ6I2
— Sean Johnson 🔥 (@intentionally) May 9, 2023
- The Chairman of Starlux Airlines, who is also a pilot, faces a fine for allowing influencer Sam Chui into the cockpit on the airline’s inaugural flight to Los Angeles
— Taiwan News (@TaiwanNews886) May 10, 2023
- New Alaska Airlines food and beverage options Alaska generally does a nicer job with meal service than other U.S. airlines flying domestically.
- TSA Pranks Traveling By Making Him Do “The Robot”
- Notes on Nigeria
- There are several levels here at which I do not even know what to say.