News notes from around the interweb:
- Boeing’s dismissed CEO will receive severance worth between $32 million and $39 million
- Boeing dumped trove of awkward documents about its reaction to 737 MAX crashes on Christmas Eve
- Get money from Motel 6 Washington state class action. It’s not the first big Motel 6 settlement.
- The profitability of Emirates’ Dubai – Riyadh route
- Demise of Khao San road?
- Why the US is so bad at major infrastructure projects like train stations, airports, subway stops tunnels and bridges.