News and notes from around the interweb:
- Interstate travel in Australia: Requirements for crossing state borders as complicated as travelling overseas (HT: Donald W.)
— Jon Gooda (@jonathangooda) December 17, 2021
- Crime Victims’ Rights Act Challenge to the Boeing 737 MAX Crashes Deferred Prosecution Agreement
I filed three motions challenging the Justice Department’s secret negotiation of a deferred prosecution agreement (DPA) with Boeing in connection with the two Boeing 737 MAX crashes. My three motions–filed on behalf of fifteen families of victims of the crashes–rely on the Crime Victims’ Rights Act (CVRA), which requires the Department to extend to victims the “reasonable right to confer” with prosecutors in a case.
- Arizona Cardinals purchase Boeing 777-200 for team travel
Credit: Arizona Cardinals
- Legendary barbecue pitmaster John Mueller dies at age 52
- EVA Air MileageLands is an underappreciated program and now has an online shopping portal.