News and notes from around the interweb:
- Florida Man: Man drives through fence at Florida airport, does doughnuts near runway
- If you can’t go anywhere for awhile but need to post to Instagram, here’s what to do.
- Emirates is considering backing away from Airbus A380 orders and swapping them for A350s and Emirates is the only one willing to even take A380s these days. The program has been on life support and without a full pipeline of Emirates orders the line could be close to done.
- Seriously passengers need to stop doing this.
- And we wound up taking off!
- Packable robot scans your hotel bed and kills germs