News and notes from around the interweb:
- Albanian air traffic controllers strike is being called a coup by the Minister of Energy and Infrastructure.
- The FAA knew the Port Authority of New York New Jersey was fudging its analysis to tip the scales for the Train To Nowehere (i.e. New York LaGuardia access via Willets Point, which is in the wrong direction from Manhattan).
- Get $7 for uploading your proof of vaccination from Sam Adams beer
- >nited launched a free inflight messaging trial on some planes United’s inflight internet of course is poor, far worse than Delta’s or American’s.
- Chase will release an Instacart credit card next year DoorDash is out to tender for a co-brand card issuing partner as well.
- >Boeing 737 MAX may be close to recertification in China