News and notes from around the interweb:
- Get in on a state match beta test with a company that consults with airlines on their status match programs, run by the former head of the Malaysia Airlines frequent flyer scheme.
- China’s ‘red tourism’ promoting the Communist Party is, ironically, big business
- Taking away $40,000 a month from workers and giving it to one hotel’s owner the shocking thing is this is legal, and happens all over the country.
- Qantas CEO pushing for re-start of Los Angeles and London flights
- A private jet flight attendant tell-all
- Rideshare making everyone unhappy it’s an incredible advance, yet higher-than-ever rates make consumers unhappy amidst a driver shortage and complaints about the fares they receive – yet the companies themselves lose money too.