News and notes from around the interweb:
- United Airlines sees cyber attacks as their biggest threat. By the way do you even know what your VPN provider does with your data?
- Cathay Pacific is working with Airbus on a single pilot cockpit for long haul
- CLEAR now lets you upload your CDC card as a ‘vaccine passport’
- Hilton now lets guests confirm connecting rooms in advance which is huge for families.
- United Airlines will update its employee appearance standards to be more inclusive allowing this like tattoos and nose rings.
- Why Electric Planes are Coming – United, American and Virgin Atlantic all have at least conditional orders.