News and notes from around the interweb:
- You’ve heard of Flight Simulator, where you get to pilot an aircraft. But Flight Attendant Simulator VR is coming next month (HT: Paul H)
- After lighting the ‘Kellogg’s Family Rewards’ program on fire a year ago, the program became so bad they decide to end it.. and claim that having no loyalty program with be ‘fun-er’ for members.
- Book today and tomorrow only 10,000 bonus points for every 2 night stay with IHG by December 31, registration required.
- Police discover guest has 10 fake IDs and 5 stolen credit cards after she refuses to pay $800 hotel bill. If you have all of these stolen credit cards, use one to pay the bill rather than winding up in a confrontation with police. Especially if you’ve got a meth pipe, too.
- The lifting of entry caps is huge for travel, the lifting of outdoor masking huge for science.
@Taiwan_CDC also just announced that from Dec 10 00:00 local time, they will also lift limitations on the number of people entering Taiwan.
— Tingting Liu 劉亭廷 (@tingtingliuTVBS) November 28, 2022
Flight Attendant Simulator: You choose an avatar, then make them sit in the galley, pull a curtain for privacy, and spend the next 3 hours reading a book or doing something on their cell phone. Bonus points for ignoring customers.
FYI many people are under airport runways. It can be pilgrims, indigenous people, cavemen, politicians, mobsters . They may or many not have a headstone but the bodies are there.
The Clovis people went from Asia to America 12,000 years ago and some could be under SEA or YVR